Using all the same products as we do on our Two Day Sculpture Workshop, this kit allows you to make a large (60cm) moon gazing or looking back hare. This may look daunting as it's quite large - but it's actually easier than a smaller hare - honestly ;-)
The large hare armature is made up of a steel base and an aluminium wire 'hare body' which has been handmade by Jo and is ready for you to create your own personal hare 'pose' by moving the ears, head, legs and tail. The kit contains everything you need including a small glass vial for you to include a message or memento in the heart of your hare. You have two choices of colour; bronze or a rich obsidian black. Please select which colour when ordering.
Full written instructions with photos are included as well as a link to a detailed video showing Jo creating a large bronze hare, providing step-by-step instruction, hints & tips. This kit is suitable for any age group, but children should be constantly supervised as there are sharp items in the kit.
Price includes Postage* and Packaging. Contact details will be shared with deliverer.
*Postage for UK Mainland only. Please make contact if you wish to ship elsewhere by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Large Plaster Hare SculptureKit
- Unique handmade Hare armature fitted onto stand
- Glass vial for personal message or memento
- Roll of tin foil
- Mod Roc plaster bandage
- Special plaster (water resistant when dry)
- Flexible plaster pot
- Bamboo pick
- Powertex bronze or obsidian black paint, plus paint brush
- Gilt cream & applicator (if bronze hare)
- Protective baize for base (if displayed indoors)
- Written instructions with photos
- Link to full length YouTube video showing Jo demonstrating each stage of how to sculpt your hare